Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Help! Can't find Delyna Mandas! (House Redoran Quest)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

Help! Can't find Delyna Mandas! (House Redoran Quest)

I've been given the quest from the Sarethi manor in House Redoran to locate some guy name Llerro Mandas or somethin like that and he's in a place called "Milk" but some informant told me to find his daughter first being held by Divayth Fyr in Tel Fyr tower. I asked Divayth Fyr (Who is at 100 for me) about her and he said I could look for her. I did and I think i covered every square inch of that place. WHERE IS SHE??

Nael
Post Fri May 10, 2002 3:17 pm
Munchkin

Locatoin

She's behind the Gold Door. In the main area of Tel Fyr, near the door to the Corpusarium, is a (if I remember correctly) Gold Door. There's a chest (lock 100) nearby that has the key to the door. I used a scroll with a 100 picklock on it to open the chest, then used the key to open the door.

I'm now stuck just after that. I can't seem to find 'Milk' Anyone found it and can tell me where it is?

Thanks,

-Munchkin
Post Fri May 10, 2002 4:50 pm

Nael
Village Leader
Village Leader

Re:

Of course the ONE place I don't look...

About Milk though... I scroured the Ashlands for that place and all I can say is that maybe it's named differently on the map like the ebony mines are named Ashemannu for hte fighter's guild quest *shrugs*. If I find something though I'll post it here
Post Fri May 10, 2002 7:30 pm
Munchkin

Milk

Found it with help from another post. It's a bit hard to find. If you head west from Al..., go past the junction to turn north to Mar Ghaan. A little past there is a very inobvious path up into the hills to your right (north) that curves around to Milk. If you get to the intersection that has the frozen Nord just south of the intersection, you've gone too far.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 9:06 pm