Dusty.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

Dusty.

I was out and hunting with dusty one raining day. As usual I brought my friend in too the forest where the sahdowbeast are. We wnt killing every animal in the forest exept that damn shadowbeast. I just could not beat him down. But then I tried again. I was really surprised when Dusty ran towards the beast. He stood there and hit the Shadowbeast 20 times. I was to coward too help Dusty so I just stod and watch. After a minute I went to look if the Shadow beast was hurt. But to my great disapointing Ihe hadīnt been hurt. Then I got mad and hit the shadow beast. The beast jumped back and then Dusty (that was more brave then I was) said:
- So you do know what is best for you, to the beast. I got really surprised and hit the beast even more. But the beast was so insulted of what Dusty said so then he started to attack Dusty even more. Then I hit the beast a couple of time and he died. I felt so proud. I had killed a Shadowbeast before I joined a camp. Then I went to the SC with Dusty and my little adventure ended.

This is true. It just happened and I felt that you maybe wanted to know.

Then we come to my questions: How many baals do I have to convince and how many can I convince? How do you convince Baal Orun (the baal outside the temple)?
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:18 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Re: Dusty.

quote:
Originally posted by DzD
Then we come to my questions: How many baals do I have to convince and how many can I convince? How do you convince Baal Orun (the baal outside the temple)?

1. Four
2. Five
3. The Baal outside the Temple is Baal Tyon. Baal Orun is near the weed mashing place.
To convince Baal Tyon you must first do Baal Kagan's quest (he is in the New Camp), after completing his quest tell him you want to join the Sect Camp for your reward. He will give you a special swampweed joint to give to Baal Tyon.
Post Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:25 pm
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

Re: Dusty.

quote:
Originally posted by Val
quote:
Originally posted by DzD

1. Four
2. Five
3. The Baal outside the Temple is Baal Tyon. Baal Orun is near the weed mashing place.
To convince Baal Tyon you must first do Baal Kagan's quest (he is in the New Camp), after completing his quest tell him you want to join the Sect Camp for your reward. He will give you a special swampweed joint to give to Baal Tyon.
Oops! They have so strange names. Then I canīt convince Baal Tyon because I didīnt took the option to join the SC. Thanks for the answers.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Sun Apr 28, 2002 5:28 pm
Ryan

sect camp joining

1.do the quest and bring the joint to the baal.
2.get a sleep spell scroll.
3.go to the ball underneath the templar training ground.
4.pick a random novice around the baal and use the sleep spell.
5. go to the main gate talk to lester ask him tot ake u to the temple.
6.when out of sight of the baal engange him in convrsation and ask him how to impress the baal.
7.say you changed your mind and let him walk back to the gate.
8.let him engage you in vonversation to impres the baal.
9.go to the one place were the ball is sitting with his students without a roof over his head.. (hard description) hes like on a wood box big enuff to hold him and his students.. i think hes close to the temple.
10.he wants a enw student before you leave find another digger NPC here in the swamp camp whos name exscapes me but hes sitting with another baal.
11. go to old camp grab dusty bring him back and speak to the baal.

your in ^.^
Post Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:49 am