View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

quote:
Originally posted by shai_aus
Don't worry, you guys have really good English skills.

We do not worry, we just know that our English is far from good and we are getting better I hope. This site is big help. There is no better way how to improve than to use language :].
Post Thu Oct 17, 2002 2:23 pm
Scorillo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Danicek, yes, you noticed well I'm from Romania but I could move my headquarters to Prague eventually if any pretty girls there *lol* I'm just kidding (at least I try to)
Shai_aus you're very kind to agree with my two Psionics. As a matter of fact I changed my mind and now I'm the happy owner of a (single) Psionic and a Bishop. I probably learned something from these posts

I'm happy to see you here. Welcome and come back anytime!

Arrivederci

Scorillo, the Romanian wIZARd
Post Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:39 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

quote:
Originally posted by Scorillo
Danicek, yes, you noticed well I'm from Romania but I could move my headquarters to Prague eventually if any pretty girls there *lol* I'm just kidding (at least I try to)

No, Prague is not right choice. Try some nice smaller town, such as Pardubice where I am currently living :].
Post Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:19 pm
Scorillo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Oh, Pardubice sounds like Kosice somehow. A not very plesant memory for the Romanian football fans, if you know what I mean

Here go some "bloopers" of a stupid player (it's about me on my 1st try in Wiz8 )did:
-trying to open the front door in Lower Monastery: half of my men died as the damm door blowed their brain away Reload game
- after fighting some stubborn rogues in Arnika Road (I think that was the toughest fight ever), I camped in the middle(!!!) of the field. Nice ambush of 20 crustaceans, 2 dead men.
-passing the bridge to Burz. Nice fall Deads all around
- Arnika Road. First time encountering enemy spellcasters and summoned creatures. All dead. Reloading the game. It was the first time when I felt like giving up.
Arnika: after a total war against plenty of drones(resulting plenty of drained HP of course),I met Higardi Patrols. I didn't observe that the radar shows that green bubbles and I got scared to death! Then I followed them all over, still scared and praying to all gods not to die...
Ehh, now I miss all those things and happenings. All I do now is training and training and training... It's kinda boring but I still want to finish the game

PS: I appologize if some of you will consider this posting boring and useless...

Arrivederci
Post Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:17 pm
sealight4
City Guard
City Guard

quote:
PS: I observed an extremely odd fact. Some of my stuff disappeared from my inventory! I'm quite positive I didn't lose/throw/sell them. It's about that chip in Monastery and a sword. Is that a known proble
m?
    spoiler

Things do disappear mysteriously, selling to a NPC to restore Hit Points(amulets,rings) works in the beginning but Ferro Doesn't return items sold especially near the end. HeLi in Arnika is the only NPC who will always keep sold items IMHO. I ended up fighting the last battles with not all my slots filled cause Ferro kept my amulets! Great fun anyway!
Post Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:07 pm
Bilbo
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by sealight4
Things do disappear mysteriously, selling to a NPC to restore Hit Points(amulets,rings) works in the beginning but Ferro Doesn't return items sold especially near the end. HeLi in Arnika is the only NPC who will always keep sold items IMHO. I ended up fighting the last battles with not all my slots filled cause Ferro kept my amulets! Great fun anyway!
Huh? What do you mean by "selling to a NPC to restore Hit Points(amulets,rings)"? Are you referring to magical charges?
Post Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:02 pm
Scorillo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

As a rule, I never sell important items. I did so once and I lost a Posseur's cap.
Still I don't know what happened with my chip... I wanted to keep it in order to have a Gadgeteer experiencing with the Gadgets i collect...
Post Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:23 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2