Usergroups
I'm stuck on what to do next?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

I am in chapter 1 level 5. I went to the free mine and got the list. From there I went to the New Camp and sold some dope, and got a special weed from Baal. But! I can't see the leader without giving up the list for Diego (I don't want to give it up) I can't get into the mine because the mine boss doesn't know me. I can't get any quests to do.

What do I do now? How can I get to level 30+ when it seems like nothing else to do.
Post Sat Dec 29, 2001 12:15 am
Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

There are several more chapters before the game is complete. You'll be getting tons of more experience later in the game.

You're at the moment in the game where you need to choose between which camp you'd like to join. The New Camp people hate the Old Camp, so if you feel paying protection money and being harassed by the guards daily isn't your thing, then go ahead and betray the Old Camp and let Lares see the list. If you don't want to betray Diego, then return the list to him, knowing that you will never become a rouge in the New Camp. If you want to be nice to Diego, but feel the Sect is the better place for you, then head down South to the swamp and join up.
Post Sat Dec 29, 2001 2:39 am