Killing Jesper
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Eat_Lead
Village Leader
Village Leader

Killing Jesper

For some reason Jesper won't give me the the key to open the door to the room in the sewers where Finger's old chest and Streangth amulate are (the talk option won't appear) iv done this a million times before but for some reason the option just aint there this time . Well neway after learning sneak (which can be learnt from Bartok aswell as Jesper) does Jesper have any other use? Or should u just kill him and take the key to the room where Finger's master chest is? Nobody else seems to care if i murder him
Post Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:26 am
balconygolf_ThE_bRiDe
Alien Dwarf
Alien Dwarf

Well the other mumbers will care and attack you......and we dont know if Jesper always has the key to the door or he just gets it when you trigger the quest.
Post Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:11 pm
Eat_Lead
Village Leader
Village Leader

Hmmm...i guess ill w8 till chapter 6 and then kill them all and no i killed jesper and no one else drew a weapon he also had the key on his corpse.i could do their quests and everything! He always gave me the creeps ill look forward to killing him in chapter 6
Post Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:30 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

You get the key in ch 3 or so. I think I remember once joining in ch 3 and he gave the key immediately, then once joined in ch 1 and had to wait for him to give it to me. If you've already killed them then oh well. Good stuff in that chest though.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:26 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

I take Jesper out at the very beginning. As soon as the first dialog is done and he starts to walk away I nail him and nail him good. I take the key from him and no one else cares, I have nailed him when he was standing by the stove and Cassia didn't step in. But your best bet is to kill him before he gets to Cassia
Post Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:12 pm
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

If you finish the blood chalice quest first then attack Jesper then Cassia will join in on your side.
Post Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:28 pm
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

Funny little thing that happened to me the first time I tried to dispatch the Thieve's Guild: I let Jesper take me to Cassia. Cassia told me I could join or she would kill me (I had turned in everybody and taken out Atilla). I told her to try to kill me, which she quickly did , and then Jesper attacked her for killing me! He fared little better, and was killed after a few blows.

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:57 am
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

I don't get that. Supposed friends helping you. I challenged Sentenza once and Fester killed him off after I knocked him down. Once when Bullco attacked me in ch 4 (with proper provocation--I shot an ice block at him), I knocked him down and Sylvio finished him off.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:12 am
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

you should try this as a paladin in ch 5 attack lord hagen when he is stood near all of the paladins/ship guard, when he hits you back all of the other paladins/ship guard join in on your side, but Lord hagen is immortal and he will take on some 20 paladins and beat them all random smilies
Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:35 pm