MOD REQUEST: Helping Hand to THIEVES
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
NoMeansNo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

MOD REQUEST: Helping Hand to THIEVES

Would anyone be interested in the following, in the aim to enhance the gameplay for those characters who are THIEVES? I'd love to play a Thief my second go-around, especially if there was some way to implement:
1. Don't display that a door/chest is trapped unless the character has X% in Security Skill. You blow disarming, you blow up.
2. Locks at 100% should be *near* impossible for anyone other than a character that has a *very* high security rating.
3. Make more areas illegal to be in. Make being in areas you shouldn't be in have more consequence(s). Make being a *good* thief pay off a little more than it currently does~make being a *bad* thief make you cry a river.
4. Have Heavy Armor make sounds when you're sneaking~~amount of sound based on your character's HA rating~~and if you're Plate-Wearing Thief is too loud, whammo, back to the big-house you go.

I'm sure other's would have more to add to their own personal *perfect* thief environments, these are just a few of mine I'd like to see someday in a user-made mod. If you have more, please add 'em, & maybe someone will get hankering to make 'em come to light. I'm pretty sure all but #4 could be done via a plug-in.
NMN
Post Wed May 15, 2002 12:40 pm
freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

I am just now starting to get mods so the question is what do I do with the plugins to make them work?
Post Wed May 15, 2002 2:39 pm