Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
HELP ME! My agility is being negatively affected (red)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread

HELP ME! My agility is being negatively affected (red)

Ok my agility is like 14 pts lower than i started, but i can't find a reason for it (its also colored in red now) I striped my character naked, sleeped for a week, and nothing is showing up in my effects line accept my racial abilities. WHAT GIVES? Any ideas?
Post Thu May 02, 2002 5:31 am

hmmm

find any books on diseases??

can walys restart and take a new path
Post Thu May 02, 2002 6:40 am

I know exactly what that is, its your punishment for geting the game before I did. sorry the only remedy is for me to get the game and install it, don't worry should have it tomorrow,intill then take a break and relax.
Post Thu May 02, 2002 6:47 am

Somnus

remedy

Well, as I don't have the game.... that wonderful, wonderful......game......gam..... *starts to cry*

*Ahem* As I was saying, I don't have it, so it's just a guess.
Have you fought any creatures that drain attribute scores? From what I've read, there are a few that do this. Apparently, the only way to get your attribute points back would be to drink some form of Restorative potion, or get someone to cure you (temple possibly?)

Anyways, hope this helps.
I'll get back to... what I was doing.....

Somnus

*returns to his seat in front of the clock, and resumes his countdown*
Post Thu May 02, 2002 12:21 pm

Bismil

There are potions in shops that will return your agility to normal. You get a stats decrease when you are affected by spells and they dont just wear off. Go to magic shops and look in their potions for Regain Agility potions. I recommend buying at least 5 potions for each stat you have due to the fact that all your stats could be effected.
Post Fri May 03, 2002 4:11 am

InSaNe
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

--->

go to a shrine in a temple and choose 1 of the 4 options (you will automaticly have a msg that says ; you dont have this & that)

or just buy potions that restore it
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 3:49 pm
jaycrockett
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yes, go to an imperial cult temple(perhaps by casting divine intervention) and click on the altar. The last option is 'restore attributes' or something similar. Make sure you take off any ability enhancing gear first, they seem to mess up the restore sometimes.
If its a disease and not just an ability drain, it will show up as an icon on your magical effects. Then you would have to get the appropriate cure disease or cure blight spell. Sounds like its ability drain though.

Cheers,
Post Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:47 pm