Easy way to get the DragonSlicer **Minor Spoiler**
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
TheCleric
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Easy way to get the DragonSlicer **Minor Spoiler**

I was about to give up on beating the Shadow Warrior's guarding the DragonSlicer, when I noticed a ledge just to the left of the cave entrance (by the pine tree).

If you lure the Skeleton's and Shadow Warrior's outside the cave, you can jump up on this ledge and pelt them with arrow's until they go down!

Now, this will take a lot of arrows, (because they're not too effective against Skeletons), but if you bring enough (took me about 100 ea.), you can get the DragonSlicer without losing a single HP!

Good Hunting!
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:54 pm
Chiefo
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

xardas and vatras was summoning on the stonehedge.. so i just made them follow me to them.. *pam* and the sword as mine

anyway: What do i have to do now (just entering chapter 5) to get a better sword then 80 i damage?
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:22 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

From the smith at Onars farm you can learn to make a Large Ore Dragons Slicer. You have to be a smith to be able to do that but he it's a thing every mercenary must have (110 damage, 100 strenght).
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:20 am
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

I got my dragon slicer towards the end of chapter 2, before I trigger the beginning of chapt 3.
I play a merc and killed of 95% of creature in Khorinis and almost 100% of creatures in VOM with a mostly combination of my good old orc slayer and crossbow 40/55..so I got my str to 100. with Medium merc armour.
1 h 50% 2 H 50% crossbow 45%

I went to the cave where the dragonslicer is and cast 1 death to undead scroll to 1 shadow warrior...the other shadow warrior, I took care of with my two hander battle axe I got from the 2 ice golem 70/70.
I still have to try a couple of time but I got the dragon slicer.
I didnt use "death to undead" on both as that would have seem too easy

Man ! Those shadow warriors are tough !!!

Now..I start chapter 3 with a dragon slicer...it was tough work but worth it.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:23 am