View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Forcus Maximus
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Where is the other piece of parchment??

All:

I've search all the 3 tunnels and killed everything (man, was that orc warrior the hardest monster yet). I'm wondering around and I can't find anything.

Help!

-M
Post Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:06 pm
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

*Spoiler- or somthing*

***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER
='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'= ='.'=

The 2nd piece of parchment is down in the locked cell in the far right tunnel. To the left of the cell there is a small cave-like thing, in there is a switch on the wall. Hit that, and youre cooking with grease
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:42 pm
Forcus Maximus
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Thanks found it!

-M
Post Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:35 pm
hwfanatic
Average Fanatic
Average Fanatic

Re: *Spoiler- or somthing*

quote:
Originally posted by xSamhainx
To the left of the cell there is a small cave-like thing, in there is a switch on the wall.

Am I the only person that found that switch awkward, at least?
I mean, that's a tunnel, that supposed to have caved in.. So where did the switch appear from ?
Post Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:51 pm
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Yes, it took a little bit of searching, when the Baal said something about "clues in the niches", i figured that was technically a *niche* more than anything. I figured the switch was either there, or in the other dead end tunnel of the same part down there on the other side. Its nothing like searching for switches or clues in Syberia, thats a total "pass your cursor over every square pixel of the map" type of game if i ever saw one!
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:24 am