Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
A question for those of you who joined old camp then switche
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

I'm still on the first chapter and I need to choose my camp soon. I'm leaning towards the new camp. I heard the if you choose the old camp you can switch later on.
If I go with the old camp first will I still be able to get all of the armor and training the new camp has to offer when I switch? Or can you only change to a water mage?
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:12 pm

Oh crap!! Someone just told me that if you give the list from the old mine to one camp than you can't ever join the other camp!
Is this true? I gave the list to Diego a long time ago but I don't know if I want to join the old camp.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:20 pm

XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

then you can only join the old and sect camps
Forget about the new camp
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 1:04 pm
TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

If you start by joining the old camp, later you can switch to the the new camp and you can get all of the armor, training, and your choice of mage or rogue (merc?) just as if u had joined the new camp from the start.

If u give that note from the mine to the new camp, you can never join the old camp.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 1:21 pm

Thank you.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 10:47 pm

can you please go more into specifics as how you go about switching from Old camp to New camp?
Post Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:52 am

TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

If you are a member of the Old camp the story goes kind of like this:

After the mine floods and you return to the old camp, the guards have the old camp sealed up and they attack you. At this point, if you return to the new camp you can talk to Lee or the water mages and you have speach dialogue like, "I have been banished from the old camp. Can I join you?" Say this and they will tell you that they would be happy to have you join them.

voila
Post Wed Jan 09, 2002 12:35 pm