Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Chief of first ashlander's tribe is not happy.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Coyan

Chief of first ashlander's tribe is not happy.

Here is my dilemma.
Early in the game while I was exploring and doing some of the fighter guild quests I found myself near Dagon Fel and decided to go back to the main island and check things out. I found this nice little village of ashlanders that weren't very happy to see me, but I wandered about anyway.

I entered what seemed like the main tent of the village and found there NPC inside was not happy at all to see me, he attacked me. During the battle I had realized that I hadn't saved the game in sometime so I hit the quicksave and continued the fight. Tough though he was, I defeated him. Then a popup showed that was abit daunting. Basically if I continued
from this point I would not be able to complete the game. Not good. So I restored to my quicksave and exited the tent and went on my merry way.

After many hours of play, guildmaster status in the Fighter's guild and deciding to persue the main quest with our friend Caius, I found myself back in this camp. I worked on the commoner's and got the chance to speak with the warrior second in command. After persuading him, he allowed me to speak with the clan chief. Much to my surprise the chief, who had been in his hut for upwards of 30 hours of game play, was still upset at me.

Now the problem, what do I do to get him to calm down short of throwing away 35 hours of play time?

Coyan
Post Mon May 20, 2002 8:57 pm

Charm spell or scroll.
Calm Humanoid spell or scroll.
Post Mon May 20, 2002 10:06 pm

Coyan

Tried Charm, didn't work

I tried to charm him, but I couldn't interact with him as an NPC.

I have had no luck finding a calm humanoid scroll and I am a fighter not a caster, so I won't have much luck casting the spell calm humanoid.
Post Mon May 20, 2002 10:38 pm