alotta questions
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
es3addict
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

alotta questions

1. i am starting a new thief and i am going to make her under the sign of the tower. is there any specific race i should create her and i know i should use security sneak and marksman as main skills any others i should pay attention to?

2.i have an existing character that really needs soem new armor. i have heard that there is a nice full glass suit in Vivec and i knopw specifically where it is but there is liek a lvl 90 door and i cant open any doors over 50 so how can i make an amulet or item that will give me this power

3. i have yet to use offensive magic or almost any magic for that matter and wouild like to use chameleon and i want to know how to use all the types of magic. please spare me the newbie hating i just need help thank you in advance
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:01 pm
dlbaxter
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Your Answers (SEMI-SPOILERS)

1. I played a thief and I used shortblade and light armor. I took security, sneak, and block (big mistake) as my other major skills. However, since this game is so combative, unless you train your security and sneak, you'll most likely max out shortblade and lt. armor first. I like to play a smooth rogue, so speechcraft might be a good idea. You'll have to train it a lot b/c its really slow to go up itself; it's fun to taunt people though.

2. Robbing the vaults in Vivec for the glass armor probably isn't a very good idea. I didn't do that until I was about level 20. If it's that high a lock, you probably shouldn't be there so soon. So gracefully move away and hunt for something in a more accessible location. There is a nice set of glass armor in another town that has a thieves' guild mission-boss-guy and those locks are a lot easier to deal with. Look around, I found it when I was like level 6.

3. I'm not sure what you're asking in this question, but I'll try to answer. If your a thief without magic, it's probably your best bet to get a ring of chameleon (if you just play the game you'll get one, you don't have to enchant one or buy one). If you want it as a spell you'll have to find a spell-seller that has it, buy it, then cast it. My knowledge of magic is limited though, sorry.

Hope this helps,
Dan
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:28 pm