Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
After 40(48?) hours without sleep and playing morrowind...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
SandTiger

After 40(48?) hours without sleep and playing morrowind...

Ok.. ive only stopped playing when i had to.. like.. eat and other stupid time consuming things like that. After playing for so long with out a break.. i have found some flaws(to me at least) that are about to drive me insane..

#1.. SOMEBODY in each town should be loaded so you can just sell all your stuff to.. having a $150,000 sword that i dont use.. doenst mean i want to sell it for $5000. So... here is a solution.. at least mine... levitate out to sea.. toss that weapon in the ocean.. give your self 80% cash what its worth with the cheat code. I was then able to finance about 15 level ups through training.

#2.. This one.. is REALLY REALLY getting on my nerves.. traveling.. at this point im a freaking master mage and fighter.. you think i would at least be able to put down a marker spell in each town.. and then warp to the towns i want.. and my stronghold.. I mean.. being able to only put down 1 mark? Thats nearly useless. So i can warp to my stronghold.. i still have to walk a freaking huge distance.. where is the horse?

#2a.. Boat rides / silt striders.. whats up with this.. you have to get on.. get off.. get on.. get off.. get on.. get off.. Why cant i just see a list of towns.. pick the one i want.. it will AUTOMATICALLY change for me.. and just charge me the whole cash amount.. it would be so much easier.. and faster..

Example incase i lost anybody: i wanna get from Sadrith Mora to Gnaar Mok.. i have to either walk the entire distance across the entire island/map. Or hitch a boat ride.. I cant just click on Gnaar Mok from Sadrith Mora.. i have to first click ebeonheart.. get off when i arrive.. get back on and pick Hla Oad.. repeat and then im there.. it takes soooo freaking long.. especially when youve been up for 48 hours and have a short fuse anyway

On the other hand my acrobatics skill is one of my highest.. from jumping everywhere i go because its slightly faster.

Im gonna throw in a question in this post.. Does anybody know if there is a Absorb Magika spell? I have a Absorb Health enchant on my sword.. keeps me from dyin.. but id like a absorb mana on it also.. I ended up buying every single spell i could find.. i know there are lots more out there..i havnt done any mages guild quests to get spells.. I just want that one little spell..
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:18 am

Mephisto
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

No, they should NOT have 150k. It is SILLY to have a merchant in a shack with enough cash to buy a huge castle. You cant sell diamons IRL in most shops right?
Post Thu May 09, 2002 10:49 am
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

No offense, but i don't think you should try playing for around 45 hours anymore. It's really bad for you, you need rest.

Anyway, I agree with the last guy who posted, it would be silly for a town merchant to be able to buy a castle. Second, it's alright to use cheats to make the game easier, but the game was created to be (not like real life ofcourse) in a fantasy setting, with real life problems. It makes this game better than all the rest, because there is no easy way out unless you use cheats. I am not going to use cheats until i beat it (maybe). Well, this is what i think, and because this game has those qualities, it makes it great.

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Thu May 09, 2002 2:39 pm

I have a question for you.
Are you even enjoying this game?

I am, further more, I am enjoying the pace of it too. A welcome break from shooters.

Me thinks you should bunny hop your way back to CS.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:10 pm

Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Sigh. Just don't start flaming folks for their opinions. Okay?
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:19 pm
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

I agree with Jaz. If there is going to be a world war three it is not supposed to start here.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:21 pm
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Yes, you are completely right. I am very sorry.

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Fri May 10, 2002 1:59 am

Id also like to point out one Fact. This games FUTURE is never ending , it could very well be the CREATORS meant to price things very very high with no ability to sell but the key words are YET// FUTURE// VERY BIG WORLD TO ADD TO// And correct me if im wrong but Varrdenfall isnt one of the wealthest areas in the TAMRIEL world but some of its Quality Finds may be so rather than argue / LETS WAIT AND SEE WHERE THIS WORLD REALLY TAKES US.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 2:19 am