Learn Alchemy, HOW ?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Raul
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Learn Alchemy, HOW ?

Hi guys, I am now a paldain on chapter 3 and at the begin of the game i learn how to make weapon, can I learn alchemy now ? HOW ?

I try to go the the alchemist in the city but he doesn't teach me... what can i do ? I have some rare item for permanent point potion and don't want to waste it. I think that I made a mistake in learning to forge weapon....
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:18 am
kugraw
City Guard
City Guard

You can learn alchemy from the herb woman Sagitta near onans place after doing a quest for her. You have to learn all temporary mana (or health potion) potions first to be able to learn permanent potions. She only teaches dexterity and mana. You can also learn strength potion from Ignaz in Khorinis (near the smith).

Kay
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:39 am
Raul
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by kugraw
You can learn alchemy from the herb woman Sagitta near onans place after doing a quest for her. You have to learn all temporary mana (or health potion) potions first to be able to learn permanent potions. She only teaches dexterity and mana. You can also learn strength potion from Ignaz in Khorinis (near the smith).

Kay

Onans is the boss of the big farm ?
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:45 am
kugraw
City Guard
City Guard

Onan is the guy who hired the mercs to protect his place. Sagitta lives in a cave with an inos statue in front. Leave onans place via the chapel than pass the cemetery and than go along the walls of the mountains until you reach the cave. Beware their is a shadow beast lurking in this area.

Kay
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:01 am