Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Anybody wanna see pics of my Vampire? :)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
AnalFoam

this vampire cure... where exactly can i find it ? i've already looked in the halls of wisdom, the library where that guy was supposed to have working. Insofar that i've been able to check the ministry of truth, i couldn't find a thing.
Then i finally found Bal Ur where he was stationed, a daedric ruin. but i couldn't find anything (relevant) there... did i miss something ?

anyone care to enlighten me ?
Post Mon May 06, 2002 7:15 am

Dreaga07
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

The Cure

The book, Vampires of Morrowind Vol 2 can be found in the library of Vivec in the Hall of Wisdom. buy the book and search for yourself about the cure. ive found nothing so far. one more thing. if youve ever seen vampire dust (many alchemists have it for sale) it states one of the affects as vampirism. ive eaten the stuff but all it did was fortify health. if anyone figures out if that powder can give you the disease please tell me. And if you find out where that cave ent is again, please take a shot of the position on the maps so I can find it. One more thing. im working on a ring that will let you be outside in sunlight, but i need a vamp to test it on. when i make it work ill put it online.

=Member of The Sixth House=
=Member of The Non-Flamer's Guild=
Post Tue May 07, 2002 3:49 am
Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I read somewhere that there is a vamp guy that'll cure you if you do some quests for him. That and the 3 mp3 files gave me a good hint
Post Wed May 15, 2002 11:50 am
Tandar

So, the only thing you get from being a vamp is increased stats? No ability to change forms, hypnotize people, or any other vamp tricks?
Post Wed May 15, 2002 11:56 am

Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

you get a couple of vamp specific spells like drain health & levitate etc.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 12:05 pm
Nim
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Daedric Longsword

I believe I found mine in the same cave where you recover the Lord's Mail. It was either wielded by the fellow who had the mail, or leaning against a wall up on a ledge...not sure.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 3:47 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2