Members
Usergroups
HELP...Audio Lockups!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Dopedeal

HELP...Audio Lockups!!

I have updated all drivers for my soundcard, but I am still having problems with the audio locking up...it happens at various times...sometimes right away, other times, I can play for about an hour or so before it happens. I have tried all the settings for hardware acceleration, but it still keps happening. Basically, the audio statrs stuttering and everything locks up, leaving my only recourse to reboot the computer by hitting the reset button(nothing else works). Any help would be greatly appreciated, since nothing else seems to work. I thouhgt it may have been one of the mods, since they had caused some issues previously that I had found, but running only the original game, it happened also. I have no background programs running and my virus protection is disabled when I am playing morrowind. I guess for right now I will have to disable the audio, but if anyone could help, it would greatly be appreciated since the music is enjoyable.

Thanks
Matt
Post Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:04 pm

ShadowAC2
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

What kind of sound card are you using?
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:58 am