Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How Do I finish Chapter 5? Main Quest seems stalled?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

How Do I finish Chapter 5? Main Quest seems stalled?

I can't seem to finish Chapter 5. The only quest related to the story line that I can see unfinished is the Dragon Eggs - does that absolutely have to be finished before I can go on?

I am completely stumped - obviously I have missed a cruicial piece of information. I found Xardas' library and looked at all the stuff in there - found the Tears of Innos, and don't think there is anything left in there to do. But there doeson't seem to be anything other than minor quests left in my journal (Maleth's staff, for example, and the quest for snapper horns) other than the dragon eggs, and that has me stumped too because I have already been to every cave and picked up all the eggs I can find (see post below).

I have all the dragon blood, I have killed Hosh-pak, I have done the corrupt judge quest, and the Rosi quest, and there just isn't anything left to do now. What am I missing?
Post Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:22 pm
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Also, I have talked to all the main players in the game - Lee, Thorloff, Hagen, Vardas, the Fire Mage head, etc. Nobody is giving me any quests. In fact nobody is giving me anything at all - just offers to train. I have read some other threads that say that I am supposed to get a crew and a ship, but there seems to be no way to trigger this.
Post Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:44 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Do you have the sextant and the sea map?
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:15 am
FlipMoeJack
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Trigger Ship mission with Sea Map

To trigger the ship mission you must take a look at the sea map to the Halls of Irdorath.
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:57 pm
Bytespawn
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Talk to Pyrokar and Milten before recruiting, go to the judge for the papers (as a merc) give the papers to the ship guard (wich has a goblin berry on him btw ) but you must indeed read everything you picked up in that crypt (exept the tears ) and you must read the almanac wich gives you additional information
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:46 pm