"disposable" characters in vivec
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
mDrop
High Emperor
High Emperor

"disposable" characters in vivec

I'm thinking about changing my base of operations from Balmora to Vivec, the loots I've been getting from the treasuries are just too much to handle
The only problem is finding and "acquiring" a good apartment without making anybody important "disappear". What shops have you cleared without messing with the quests? I belong to the mages guild and to the thieves guild, so I don't want to mess up their quests in Vivec. Any info about a suitable apartment would be helpful
Post Sun May 12, 2002 1:18 pm
Juz'la

If your reffering to Vevee then you can set up "shop" under the Hall of Justice. The sewers there have a bedroll (where you can rest) and some small misc. items. It might not be luxurious but its kinda cozy.

Juz'la Ironstar . Dark Elf Adventurer of the Great House Redoran
Post Sun May 12, 2002 4:10 pm

Juz'la

ack! my bad... it is Vivec.

Juz'la Ironstar . Dark Elf of the Great House Redoran
Post Sun May 12, 2002 4:27 pm

mDrop
High Emperor
High Emperor

Too low for me, I taunted one of the smiths in Foreign Quarter plaza to attack me and got his house. Figured that if I need him for a Blades quest, I'll use the console, otherwise I'll just face the consequences if I fcked up a guild quest.
Just looted the last of the great house vaults in Vivec. I'll never be able to sell that stuff, just getting rid of the jewels I found there will take me forever
Post Sun May 12, 2002 5:10 pm