My Neverending Morrowind Question
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

My Neverending Morrowind Question

Where IS the Ebony PLATE Mail? Have anyone found it? This would give me a reson to re-play Morrowind. The armor is uniqe too, i just can't find it. But im sure someone has...
Post Thu Aug 01, 2002 10:45 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Can u be more specific, i'm not sure what your talking about??
Post Thu Aug 01, 2002 10:55 pm
FlipMoeJack
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I think I found it in Vivec in one of the fortress things, I think redoran. Its in a bank, you've got to find the key first form the family whose bank contains an Ebonby platemail and helm, and also contains the female armour called 'Gold' which so far seems to be the best Medium Armor because it gives you 200 Armour Rating.
Post Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:09 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Ebony PLATE Mail? I only knew there's one called Ebony Mail.

You can get its after finish the last quest for Dunmer Temple faction.

Ebony Mail stats:

Resist Fire 75%
Shield 50 pts on self
Resist Magic 20% on self
Armor rating would be 330 if you pump your Medium armor skill up to 100.
Post Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:21 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

quote:
Originally posted by goofy goldfish
Ebony PLATE Mail? I only knew there's one called Ebony Mail.

You can get its after finish the last quest for Dunmer Temple faction.

Ebony Mail stats:

Resist Fire 75%
Shield 50 pts on self
Resist Magic 20% on self
Armor rating would be 330 if you pump your Medium armor skill up to 100.

That was what i mean, thanks.
Post Sat Aug 03, 2002 1:48 pm
The BortiiS
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I Know Where The Ebony Armor Is! Easy To Get Too!

If you are looking for a full-suit of ebony armor (complete with the cuirass, LOL!), err, I think it's a full suit, either way, you get the cuirass, UH, anyways, you can find it in Ebonheart.

Go to Ebonheart.
Go to the main castle or government building or whatever, it's huge.
Find Orvas Dren (I THINK that's his name, he is the sort of "regent" of the land, the guy you have to get permission from to build a stronghold, etc.).
He should be upstairs somewhere.
He is wearing the ebony armor.
He has a personal guard and a couple government officials with him.

KILL HIM.
Then, if the others attack, KILL THEM TOO.
Take the armor.
AND, be sure to take his papers, he has some kind of "letter of permission" or whatever, you can use that when you want to build your stronghold (if you haven't already got one and eventually want to), cuz later, they'll tell you that you need one from him...but you just killed him! So take it now and save yourself the trip later (and save yourself from risking it vanishing from the game if you don't, although I've killed some people and came back ages later to find their bodies and stuff still where I dropped their butts! Cool!).

YEAH, you can probably find some at other places, in some dungeon or some crap, but it's easier to get it from this guy just cuz it's like, right there, no dungeons or scampering around. Just walk up, kill him, take armor, run away.

For Daedric armor, I think it's the Telvanni dude in Tel Fyr that is wearing a full suit. Simple way to get it: kill him.

For a full-suit of Glass Armor, if you just can't find any, then go to Red Mountain, go to Dagoth Ur dungeon (THEE MAIN Dagoth Ur dungeon, not the small ones around it). I think on the second level down or something, there will be an entrance, some stairs, that are the entrance to a tower.
Go up it and you'll fight some Ascendant Sleeper or whatever those fat bastards are called.
There is a body of a hero up there (with a unique, powerful staff), he is wearing a full-suit of glass armor (he's also got a glass shield).

For Orcish armor, just go to that Uvirvali camp (or whatever) way up at the north end of the map, then, to the west of it there is some fortress, like Valymaron or Faleryron or whatever, they all have the same-sounding names.
Anyways, the one to the west of it is FULL of Orcs decked out in Orcish armor and gear. It's like an Orcish colony up there or something, huts and stuff. Anyways, that's where you can get a bunch of Orcish stuff.

Other unique armor:
Imperial Dragonscale Cuirass, this is pretty cool. Simple-looking but cool, it's that sort of goldish/bonemould-color, but it's made up of what appear to be large dragonscales, not just as some kind of surface-artwork but the actual 3D model of the armor is jagged and shard-ish with it's "dragonish'-scale look. Cool.
Where to find it?
I don't remember.
BAH!
WAIT, I just remembered!
It's in Tel Naga (which is near Sadrith Mora, cuz I don't think it's labeled on the map).

Find Tel Naga, go inside, use levitate to go up to the highest level, keep going up and up (if you find the guard barracks, steal the Hlueva amulets, these are excellent for enchanting, give you lots of points and stuff), UH, anyways, go up to the level where the main-dude is, there are like 3 doors on that floor that are locked. One contains some assassin guy who is living (or imprisoned) in one. One I think contains a bunch of alchemy stuff (ain't too sure). BUT, the other one, contains a BUTT-LOAD of some decent items, on of which is that dragonscale-chest armor...IF I RECALL CORRECTLY. I'm 85% sure it's there. And even if it ain't, he's got some other nice stuff there.
Post Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:14 am