Usergroups
Please help me--several questions w/ Old Camp, Chapter 2:
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Ragamuffin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

In chapter 2 I was made a guard by Thorus right after I reported in to Raven about the Sect Camp's plans to revive the Sleeper. I got light guard's armor, but Stone won't even sell me normal guard's armor because he says I have to "make my way as a guard." The problem is, I don't know what to do now! All of my missions have been completed, and I have talked to everyone--Raven, Thorus, etc. No new assignments! What am I supposed to do now? Did I do something wrong? I did kill Bullit and take his Sword of Fear, but the bastard deserved to die, and I'm sure you all know that is true...I never liked him.
Anyway, aside from that I have another problem. Where the hell do I buy a crossbow? Scorpio will teach me how to use one, but I can't find anyone who sells them. The same goes for two-handed swords. I am stuck, seriously stuck. The game acts weird. Even though I'm a guard, Bloodwyn keeps demanding protection money. Most NPCs I talk to still treat me as the "new guy," even though I'm a guard, as if I just got here...they do say, "For Gomez!" but that is about all the change I see here, people. Somebody please help me, I don't want to start all over again *cries*...
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 11:08 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Donīt worry, all this sounds normal.
Did you solve all the quests for the sect? Somebody told you to come to the temple when itīs dark.

I can tell you where to get a good sword and a crossbow for free. Are you sure you want to hear such a big spoiler?

(Iīll move this thread to tips&tricks soon.)

[ This Message was edited by: Gorath on 2002-01-02 17:28 ]
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 11:27 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

Take your sword and ram it up Bloodwyn arse
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 11:29 pm
iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

And you can't get any better guard's armor until you've reached a certain level.. 15, I think..some other threads say the number for certain.

Post Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:45 am