rune help pls
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
taka toka
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

rune help pls

ok time for another stupid question... well a predicament i cant seem to solve really..

i became a paladin.. killed the dragons, and presently working on wiping out the orc warlords in the caves etc

i still cant cast a rune.. i have awhole collection of them and cant seem to use, esp the teleport ones... when asked my magic direction, i chose combat... i thought either path would have access to teleports..

can someone explain to me how i can, at this stage, get/do what i need to make rune-casting work?

thanks

btw.. i'm loving this game!!! the increase in respawns, esp with new chapters, is great.. and a major improvement on the first one

taka toka
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:50 am
taka toka
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

might also help if someone could tell me who i go see to learn the rune skill, hehe
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:56 am
Barlon2
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Something wrong there...

When I did it I never had that problem I just equipted the rune and used it like a spell scroll...but maybe if you could be a little more specific...as of how you can't use it ? you can't equipt it or you just can't use the spell ? The main reason might be if you have enough mana to use it ?
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:18 am
ServanteS
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

as paladin you must first go to your teacher in city if you are worthy he'll give and learn how to use your rune,every time he'll give you choice healing or combat rune,paladins use their own rune's which mean's you wont be able to use mage rune's
Post Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:32 pm