Strength potion?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
bdwgroove
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Strength potion?

I found a +5 dexterity potion in a cave while I was exploring and I was wondering if there are any +5 strength potions (I already have the +5 ring found on the corpse on the ledge overlooking the town) anywhere to be found. I know that I can eventually brew my own but I'm not ready to commit LPs there yet. I killed Jesper and took his key and snatched that awesome +15 amulet he had tucked away down in the sewers so you can eliminate that too. I need +5 more strength so I can upgrade my weapon so I can make a reasonable attempt to take on the skeletons who keep kicking my butt all over the map. Thanks.
Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:34 pm
Ariakas
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

There are Elixer of Strength and Elixer of Dexterity potions that will raise your attributes by 5 and Elixer of Spirit that will raise your mana by 10

Sagitta the herb witch can teach you to make them. I found several in caves, it seems the tougher the monsters guarding it the better the potion you will find.
Post Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:53 pm
bdwgroove
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanks. I realize that I can eventually make my own strength potions but I don't want to do that yet. I'm looking for ways to raise my strength +5 or more without spending any LPs. I have the +5 ring and +15 amulet so I'm looking for another way to raise my strength while still in chapter 1.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:03 am
Der_Schnitter_t
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

quote:
Originally posted by bdwgroove
Thanks. I realize that I can eventually make my own strength potions but I don't want to do that yet. I'm looking for ways to raise my strength +5 or more without spending any LPs. I have the +5 ring and +15 amulet so I'm looking for another way to raise my strength while still in chapter 1.

I would recommend that you wait with the ingestion of the Potions until you have learned strength up to your maximum. If you try to be a fighter character LP won't matter in the end run anyway, but you will be able to create a killer machine by ingesting the potions later.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:45 am
Sargon
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by bdwgroove

You can get bonus +1STR by donating 100gp at Innos statues (but I think, it will not work, if you rob this statue).
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:05 pm