Where to hunt Golden Saints?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
WinnipegDragon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where to hunt Golden Saints?

I guess the subject says it all. I have four grand soul gems waiting for souls...

Also, can someone let me know where to find Foritfy STR/AGI/etc spells?

Much obliged!
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 3:20 pm
Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

As far as I know, Golden Saints don't even appear in the game below level 20-ish, when they start appearing around Daedric ruins. At around lvl 25 they just appear in the wild and it's kind of creepy. But they have such great equipment on them I don't even mind.

But if you want souls, the simplest way to do it is to cast a spell/scroll of Summon Golden Saint, Soul Trap, and kill.

As for the rest, try Tel Aruhn. I *think* that's where I got mine. The Temple priest in the Chambers of Telvanni Council Hall in Sadrith Mora has some, too.

-Matt
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:13 pm
Uruz
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

A great place to hunt Golden Saints is the Grazelands(west/sout-west of Vos). They're all over the place, especially near Nchuleft dwarven ruins.

The guy in the brown robe at the Imperial Cult Shrine in Wolverine Hall in Sadrith Mora has some Fortify Attribute spells. All you have to do is buy 1 forify attribute spell, and you can enchant with any attribute. I have a Daedric Cuirass with 10 STR, Daedric Shield with 20 STR, on top of the Right Fist of Randagulf and STR already at 100 gives me 150. Enough to carry 750, do masive melee damage, and hey, it just looks cool

Anyone know where to find Fortify Skill spells? I'd like to bump my Heavy Armour up to at least 110
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:54 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

WinnipegDragon, eh?
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:27 am
WinnipegDragon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yessir

Picked up the second part of the nick from the Kung-Fu forums I was on... The first part, well I guess you can figure that out...
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:20 am
theohall

Bal Ur also has a Golden Saint. It respawns if you leave Bal Ur and re-enter.
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:19 am

Guest Dare

The spell: summon Golden Saint can be purchased from the very top of the tower in Tel Branora. ( the tower with the crazy lady that attacks anyone that puts on her skirt ) There is a spell merchant in one of the other rooms up there that sells it but I don't know if you have to be telvanni or not to buy from him.
Even if you can't cast the spell yourself, you can buy it and then enchant its effect into an item. Then you'll have an item that can summon all the golden saints you want!
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:16 am