Heavy armor slapped to zero
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Lar281
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Heavy armor slapped to zero

I am playing as a red guard, and I am on the third trial for the neverine(sp). Upon entering the area to find the three items for passing the third trial, I found some great armor that boosted my armor rating from the 40's to 97. So I am playing along, then I enter the bottom area of red mountain where all the lava pools are, and I look at my stats. Heavy armor, medium armor, and unarmered are all red zeros. First I thought it may be because of damage, so I teleported out, and got my armor repaired. That didn't work, so I looked for potions to restore my heavy armor, I couldn't find any. Has this happened to anyone else? and what did you do? I have an eariler saved game, but I think I will lose my armor again once I start that saved game.
Post Sat May 18, 2002 1:31 am
thelonius

wierd, huh?

I had the same problem, I could find on reason for the loss either. It might have been that I was diseased at some point, and there was a drop in skills that didn't go away once I was cured (always in red). I eventually decided to use the console to restore the stats. You can find a large list of the console commands at avault.com under their cheats section.
Post Sat May 18, 2002 12:57 pm

Lar281
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks for the reply. I am going to load my saved game and see what happens.
Post Sat May 18, 2002 10:45 pm
Lar281
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I found out what it was for me. I was using the two-handed "the fury" sword. It takes like 20 points from your armor, so I promptly traded that off.
Post Sat May 18, 2002 11:39 pm

Thanks! That makes much more sense to me now.
Post Mon May 20, 2002 9:55 am