Members
Usergroups
craziest thing i ever did in morrowind
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
mudcrab

craziest thing i ever did in morrowind

recently i got tired doing errant for various npc dan bored of kicking monster 's ass; well so i decided to pump up money by selling various weapons and soul gems to creeper at caldera - and you what, i end up accumulated 1,060,531 septims (yep, that's correct number !). so here i'm, the richest person in morrowind, or perhap whole tamriel. heh, now i think i will goes back kicking monster's ass somemore.

did i losing my mind !?
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 7:02 am

Harbinger

wow

your persistence is impressive. I basically did the same thing but gave up just short of 600,000 bucks. Also used up 2+ months game time and was worried I might tick off some npcs I was supposed to be running errands for (time is weird in this game). I wonder if anyone has beaten your total without mods or cheat codes?
BTW, I love it when Creeper says "Help me out. I need the money." The only reason I'm standing there is because every 24 hours he pulls 5000 bucks out of his ass. "Help me out. I've got 5000 septims burning a hole in my pocket." Someone should make a mod that changes his greetings to reflect his actual role in the game: say, make him an obsessive compulsive collector or a wealthy pacifist who buys dangerous weapons to make the streets safer.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:17 am

In my opinion they might aswell give the merchants an endless supply of money, hm oh wait they did cause time as far as I've seen is onconsequential and it's just a timesink standing around for the m to regenerate cash. I got so insanly tired of trading 4000-5000 gold with creeper so I jsut edited the damn guy in the end and gave him 1 mill before I got severe carpal tunnel syndrome from trading with him
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 11:54 am

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

In total, I think about 500 k has passed through my mage- he blew about 100 k on buying whole sets of books, the best alchemy tools, big soul gems, all the Dwemer Artifacts in sight, (fines), spells, etc. Another 200 k was used for enchanting items that were well above his skill. And now, he has about 200 k left, and is looking to buy something that will half that.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:52 pm