Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
A bit stuck, here, in Chapter one - what to do next?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Here's what I've done so far:

I'm about to level up for the third time. I dn't remember the character's names, but I have talked to EVERYONE in the Old Camp, done my test of faith in the Old Mine, got the cook his mushrooms and meat, got the guy out of town for Thorus, bought the sword for whatsisname, went to the New Camp and did the water quest (which will cause me trouble now as I haven't distributed water for a few days as I have been out of town), and distributed drugs for the Sleeper Priest, especially to the guards outside the mage area. I've talked to Lee and Larus in the New Camp, received (but can't complete) the quest to kill the monster that is eating the dam, and I think that is about it.

I keep looking at my journal, but it is not very helpful - I really have no idea what to do next and as I've now killed everything I can with my level 1 archery skills I have absolutely nothing to do except walk in circles ad nauseum. And I am now bored. I've run around a lot of the map area and founf a tower with a skeleton in it (which I must obviously avoid for now) and a lot of very nasty dinosaur-type creatures, so I can't venture any farther out.

I guess I need a spoiler because I cannot think of a single thing to do, and I have no idea how to approach the quests I have been given.
Post Sat Feb 16, 2002 2:17 am
CarnalSalvation
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

If I were you I'd join one of the Camps now. You need to be level five and have completed the proper quests. After you join a camp you can move on more.
Post Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:45 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Ok, if you need spoiler we will give it to you :
---------
small spoiler:
- just speak with Diego and ask him about your esteem in camp, he will tell you exactly and with who you need speak and for which people you need to do something
---------
big spoilers:
- you need to fight in arena, just choose guy form NC and it doesnt matter that you will lose, you will impress leader of arena (because he hates guys from NC) and he will speak about you with Diego
- you also need to get quest about Nek, just speak with NPC on the right side when you come into OC trought main gate
- in SC you need to impress Baals, you surely can impress one that is teaching novices magics - just perform sleep spell (use scroll) on one of his students
- you can get quest from one guy in OC (I do not know his name) to look for someone in SC, he is on left side, when you come into OC trought rear entrance, he is siting before his hut and his hut is in upper row of huts
- you can get one more quest from Lares in NC, his hut is on left side of NC cave
- you can get another quest from SC person in NC which is standing near fire on left side of NC cave
- you can get another quest form SC person in bar in NC
- someone in OC should send you for so recipe from Cor Kalom (SC)

Is this enough?
Ok, what you really need is to speak with everyone with specific name in OC, NC and SC, that is all
Post Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:48 am