Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Where are the Ebony Mines located south of Balmora?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

Where are the Ebony Mines located south of Balmora?

I spent like an hour last night trying to find it....Is it directly south of Balmora? Is it on the East or West side of the river? What is it near? Any other info you can give me that will help me find it? Thanks!
Post Thu May 09, 2002 4:17 pm

Cannibal

Oops, that was me above. Here's a map of the area if that will help explaining where it is.

http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/chalice/corner/display.shtml?img\map-swvvardenfell.jpg
Post Thu May 09, 2002 4:22 pm

lemunhed

where is that damn ebony mine?

I couldn't find that bastard for the life of me. I probably spent 2 hours going all the way around balmora ... near the egg mine near the ancestral tomb, the other egg mine... wtf where is it?
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:27 pm

way

Go to the bridge next to the egg mine and go across and walk and then turn right and walk until you see a mine,this mine is the lost ebony mine but it will have a different name when you go in.I gave up looking for the mine and found it by mistake.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:37 pm

Mecca

Cannibal, where did you get the piece of map you posted and where can I find the remianing 3 pieces?
Post Fri May 10, 2002 1:12 am

Cannibal
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Way, thanks a ton!!! Damn I wish I could take off from work and go play now!!

Mecca, sorry bro, I only know of that one map....I saw that URL on another message forum.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 12:32 pm
Galdaen Sunfire
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Mecca
Cannibal, where did you get the piece of map you posted and where can I find the remianing 3 pieces?

That's the map that came with the game.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 2:01 pm