View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Dra Gon
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

2 Questions:

After finishing G2 I still have some questions:

There is a NPC at Onar's farm named GUNNAR: what's his part in G2? I couldn't figure it myself...

On the lake near the old xardas tower (the sunk one) there is a cavern (you swim from the lake in it and there is no dry land)... At it's end, if you look up, there's a kind of a tunnel ... Is there a way to go up? (or it's something that was removed in the last minute from g2)?

There is or there isn't a dungeon in the castle in g2? I remember that I beat the supply guy in the castle and I got a key "Dungeon Key" or something but I didn't found any dungeon ...
Post Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:23 am
Whailor
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

Haven't found any use for Gunnar so far, so no idea.

The cave with the 'built' part under the volcano so far serves no purpose. I have checked the geometry in wireframe and also been on "other" side of the world, there's nothing. More likely this is just a remain from Gothic 1, when there was a whole castle - well, ruins - up on top of that mountain.

Dungeon doesn't mean only the 'dungeon', where you adventure and get treasures and such Dungeon also means 'prison', and that's just what is there - the prison, where Gorn and some others are in.
Post Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:21 am
Dra Gon
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanx...

I thought that maybe I missed some quest that involved Gunnar...
Post Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:26 am
kugraw
City Guard
City Guard

The underwater entrance was an access to a dungeon in Gothic 1. They have decreased the old world of Gothic 1 a bit by blocking access to certain areas in the old world.

Kay
Post Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:11 am