That Big Black Ogre/Orc whatever huge thing
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

That Big Black Ogre/Orc whatever huge thing

Yeah when you meet this thing, you will crap your pants a bit, they have upgraded it since Gothic, its faster and more deadlier.

Dont climb a little mountain and use your bow, its useless, crossbow will work but very little.

Get yourself a nice 2H Longsword, run and swipe your sword (when running press attack) you will run in and hit him but he will miss you with his punch, quickly run back out the way, and repeat.

So far this is the only way I found without magic.

When killed 2000xp is yours, and the skin for that damn annoying mexican at onar's farm.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:55 am
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Yeap it a damn though opponent I killed him with my level 20 Paladin with my blessed sword of inos (Bless+tears), but still I was nearly dead.

Gothic II Credits
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:01 am
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

When you stand in front of trolls hideout on the left is rock that has some space behind. You can get in there after provoking troll and he can`t reach you - at least most of the time. Swing twohanded sword right-left-right and in the end the beast should die.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:17 pm
Ansgarr
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

There is a apprentice quest where u need to kill a orc to get his sword. I didnt manage to kill him so I made him chase me to the guards at khorinis. After they killed I picked his loot and his weapon!!!!!

Problem is that it didnt solve the quest. Is this a bug or is there another orc I should kill?

Hehe, quest clearly states that I should kill the orc and NOT the guards, but could this really matter?
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:45 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Ahhh this is a black troll thread forgot its name when making this thread hehehehe

But for the Orc quest, I assume you mean the Smithy one, you can head out the east gate, and head on the path to the left, you will come across a cave with bandits inside, but also a Orc Axe which will work
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:30 pm
GothicDrak
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by bora
When you stand in front of trolls hideout on the left is rock that has some space behind. You can get in there after provoking troll and he can`t reach you - at least most of the time. Swing twohanded sword right-left-right and in the end the beast should die.

That's true, of course. I killed this beast as Novice level 6 with a staff (!!!).
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:24 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

it's easy to kill just long and annoying

all u gotta do to evade it's fist is jump backward
so u go in hit him twice and and jump backward u can repeat it until he is dead which can take a while even if your a paladin
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:11 pm