Varus Vatinius
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
His Master's Voice
Village Leader
Village Leader

Varus Vatinius

The dragon of the imperial legion, Varus Vatinius challenged me to a duel at vivec arena. but i've looked all around the arena and cant seem to find him. maybe it is something to do with the gladiator plugin which lets you fight optional battles in the arena, but the plugin hasnt altered the scenery in any serious way. could someone point out where he is plz?
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:55 am
Prgrmr@wrk
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

He should yell as soon as you enter through the big doors that lead to the actual arena. He was right inside, down in the fighting area, for me.
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:35 am
Blacksun Rising

Varus

When i fought Varus he was in the pit waitin for me. as soon as i jumped down he started coming for me.
I would suggest that the gladiator plugin may be affecting this if you have run throught the plug-in, but i'm not certain.
sorry, gl
"You're nearly a LEGEND around here now..."
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:37 am

His Master's Voice
Village Leader
Village Leader

i removed the gladiator plugin but he still doesnt appear. i can only think that the gladiator plugin has already done its damage. is there anything in the console i could do to restore him? i tried RA but that didnt work
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:15 am
theyneverknew

When i fought Varus he was in the arena pit as soon as i opened the door, are u sure that you actually went into the arena pit not just the arena waistworks?
Post Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:46 pm

His Master's Voice
Village Leader
Village Leader

yes i'm very sure. seeing as the pit is where the gladiator mod was held, i used that place often

is there anything i can enter into the console to lower my rank? so i could andvance again and hopefully it might work.
Post Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:36 pm