Crypt Level 7 - Crying woman "Somebody please help me&q
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Dory
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Crypt Level 7 - Crying woman "Somebody please help me&q

In the walkthrough, the crying woman (Somebody please help me) is suppose to be in room 3, or I am suppose to hear her around room 3. However, I hear her crying by rooms 6 & 7. Two rooms I can not get into. I have read the walk through, and it say nothing about getting into these rooms, just mention the lout in there. There is a guy kneeling on the floor in one of the rooms. Can anyone tell me how to get in to the rooms, and if any ideas why I am hearing the crying woman hear?

Thanks
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:09 pm
Red
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

The "crying woman" is Shany, the little girl from level1. You're supposed to save her. There's a bunch of guys you either killed or followed which walk into a secret room. You'll either need to follow them while the door is open or find out how to get into it (if you do the latter you'll have a suprise...)
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:17 pm
randy3099
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Red- Crypt Level 7 - Crying woman NOT SHANY

no red, you didnt read it right, she says crypt level 7, please not the whole shany story over again, LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Dory
In the walkthrough, the crying woman (Somebody please help me) is suppose to be in room 3, or I am suppose to hear her around room 3. However, I hear her crying by rooms 6 & 7. Two rooms I can not get into. I have read the walk through, and it say nothing about getting into these rooms, just mention the lout in there. There is a guy kneeling on the floor in one of the rooms. Can anyone tell me how to get in to the rooms, and if any ideas why I am hearing the crying woman hear?

Thanks

the "guy" on the floor is the one who is crying. the walkthru is often wrong or incomplete about crypt levels. the keys to this and other rooms are usually located in the opposite room from it, or a lever hidden in the room across the hall.
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:24 am
Dory
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Crying woman "Somebody please help me"

Thanks for responding. I actually got the answer from someone on the forum.
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:16 am
Red
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Oh crap yeah... forgot about it and didn't read the dang topic, just the text so I didn't know what the heck he was talking about... Oh well,
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:59 pm