The Weed Deal
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Daydream
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Weed Deal

I cannot get the girl in the brothel to tell me anything. And the guy outside just tells me to "piss off". LOL I completed the first weed quest and then Andre told me to go find out who is dealing and get them to sell me some... but they wont even talk to me. I took my militia armor off like Andre said but they still arent talkin. Is there a bug with this quest?

Also, how many chapters are in the game? I thought there were only 5 but then I saw a question here where someone was stuck in chapter 6!!?

Thanks!
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:30 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Re: The Weed Deal

Talk to the guy inside and say that you wanna have some fun pay him than follow nadia and have some fun loool than talk to her after having some fun and see will tell loool
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:58 am
Daydream
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well I had my fun, then she walked away and wouldnt talk, When I tried to talk to her she told me to leave her alone. Now none of them will talk to me. Gawd, I musta been a bad lay! ROFL

Oh well, suppose I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks for your reply.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:17 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Hmm i realy dont remember anymore but maybe i can bring you to the package of swampweed you know the map maker right? well if you stand in front of him go to the left 2 houses in one of the 2 there s a guard kill him there you will find the swampweed
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:24 am
Daydream
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Got that. thanks

You wouldnt happen to know how many chapters are in this game would you?
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:29 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

6 chapters
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:31 am
Daydream
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Awww, that means Im almost done. I don't want it to end! Can you still keep playing your character after you finish the game so you can go back and do the quests you missed?
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:38 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Nope but once your going to sail your ship (later in the game) you have time to do whatever you still want to do because if you set sail you cant comeback anyways Gothic 2 the addon will be released soon so if you want you can play gothic 2 over with new stuff new guilds etc
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:42 am
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

Some quests have a certain time limit on them to finish. If you say you're almost done, that may be why you can't do the weed deal.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:40 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Your right but iv told here where the package of swamweed is she can still give it to andre right
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:33 am
Daydream
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

aha, that must be it then. Ive given the package of weed to Andre, and he told me what to do for the weed deal. I have tried everything to get them to talk to me with no success, so it must be the time has expired for that quest then. But, if thats the case, wouldnt it show up in my "failed quests" log?

There is only one failed quest showing... the one where you go back to the one mining camp and tell that guy that he can come with you back to the castle now. He followed me and along the way to the castle he fell off a cliff. What a clutz! Was kinda sad when he went down screaming. LOL

Thanks for all your help. Ill keep going back to try the weed deal... no biggie if I cant get it to work I guess.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:21 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Oke Talk to Mortis in the smitty than go to the pegleg talk to kardif for this you can not wear your militia armor ask if you can buy weed kardif tells you to talk to meldor the little sucker that smokes weed allday he tells you to go to borka (red lantern) your right about that piss off thing but stay talking than talk to guy (in the lantern) behind the counter you wanna have some fun lol follow her wait till she stops talk to her (nadia) she will give you information for 50 gold pieces go to borka again say you wanna buy weed from him after your done talk to andre and report borka in
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:54 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

The quest just goes away when time has expired. Are you sure it's in you're quest log? One time I just never notice an expired quest just went away. Because if you have done everything and you are not in your armor, Nadia should tell you what you need to know.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:39 pm
Daydream
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

YEAH! I finally got it! Errrrr, ya won't believe why I couldnt do it. I don't know how this happened but the weed package quest showed up in my quest log again. I KNOW I did it once!! All I can think of is that I had a computer crash (that happens constantly when I'm playing this game) and maybe didnt save before crashing. Anyway, all solved now. Im going to miss that guy telling me to piss off tho... It's hilarious how he says it! LOL

Thanks for all your help! Im sure you'll be hearing from me again soon. <g>
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:27 am
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

What you have to do is pay the 50 bucks, then once in the room alone with her, she'll tell you.
But dont tell the dude at the front door who told you, cause next morning they find her dead lol
Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:28 am