where is the bandit camp?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
bajskalle
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

where is the bandit camp?

where is the bandit camp where allt he seekers are supposed to be?
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:28 am
pismeub
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

is this part of aquest? if so, of a Paladinquest or another guild?

=member of The RPGDot Shadows=
=member Gothic Novel Writers=
=member The Allience of middle Earth=

God, smite me, oh mighty smiter!!!
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:30 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

There are several bandit camps, but i think he means the one near Onar's farm. You should see two huge towers on a hill not far from the farm(kinda near Pepe, go to him from Onar's, take a right) If you run into Grom( I think that's his name, he trains hunting skills after you do a food quest for him) go back toward Onar's, path is on the left leading up to the towers.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:41 am
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

a good way to kill all of the bandits in that tower with dexter is to go around (i mean not to talk to the guard but climb over the tower on your left before you talk to the guard don't worry the bandits do not attack you) go to dexter talk to him he will start fighting you kill him. the wait when more bandits come throw the door go to steps in the staris and wait there they will come to you one by one. when you are done with everyone in the house (save but not necesary) go out and take out your (cross)bow and start shooting them one by one untill they are all dead don't forget to check the roof of both tower because if i am not mistaken there is an elexir of dex on the roof of one of them.

P.S
don't forget to go to the first mine to kill some mine cawlers and to get some ore. but the second mine is a little bit harder cuz' he has skeletons inside it. and they are not easy to beat.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:57 pm