T'rang Quest
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Will
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

T'rang Quest

Zat told me to bring the Umpani flag to him but gave me no clue as to where it is. I don't even know where the umpani are.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 10:50 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

*** Small spoiler ***

Umpanis are in Umpani base. Umpani flags are in Umpani base. Umpani base is not far from Arnika, just to other side than TRans.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 11:11 am
Michael C
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Hehe Danicek, I don't hope you have confused him even more with that answer eventhough it technically is correct!

But "Will" if you are asking such a question about a location, you will be missing a lot of fun exploring it yourself. Getting a quest especially in these kind of games don't mean right away that you have to solve it, to continue the game. No, go explore the land on your own, and collect eventually more quests and experience about the land. At a point it all will come together, and you will find answers to your "where to find" quests, and the satisfaction in doing it yourself will be that much greater!

Okay everybody can get stucked, and we will gladly help anybody, but knowing the answer to your question, I will recommend to explore it on your own, you can't miss it eventually!
Post Wed May 22, 2002 11:24 am
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

Ask the NPCs you run into. They can give you directions, background info, and quests. Conversations in Wiz8 are pretty important to the game.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Wed May 22, 2002 5:51 pm
Bilbo
High Emperor
High Emperor

Hint for Will: There is no direct way from T'Rang to Umpani. Why don't you backtrack a bit and look on your automap for areas you haven't explored? Generally, this is the best way to find places you missed, be they near or far.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 11:59 pm