Marten's Idol I went through mines second time and took car
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Will
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Marten's Idol I went through mines second time and took car

I recruited Tentris and the blocking guards are not in front of the door this time LMB. I need a 3 digit number to get the door open. There is anothe door but is to difficult for my rogue.
I need to find the place to pull the lever for UMB to enter the rm. with Marten's Idol.

Am I on the right track

Will
Post Thu May 23, 2002 8:21 pm
Josh

Number

The door with a *weapon* in it
The code is 740
But you will have to fight more trang
Post Thu May 23, 2002 8:30 pm

Wow. i never tried recruiting Tantris, i never use RPC's. There's a bunch of T'rang in the room behind the combo-lock, they're always attacking on sight, maybe not if you got Tantris...nice weapon in there, but that's not the way to Marten's Idol, you have to go upstairs from inside LMB for the switch that opens that part. Now you got to tell us if those T'rang past the combo lock are hostile: you can find the numbers on some of the T'rang, they drop papers; if i remember correctly from the time i went in there
SPOILER
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/047 or 074.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 8:32 pm

Bilbo
High Emperor
High Emperor

I did recruit Tantris, and walked around LMB - still had guards blocking me. Never found door you're talking about (must be behind some guards). But although you need to go through LMB to get to idol, idol itself is in UMB.

Spoilier
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
There is a lever in UMB that does nothing obvious when you pull it. But it opens a closed gate that leads to the idol.
Post Thu May 23, 2002 11:19 pm