Permanent effect souls?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Skarek
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Permanent effect souls?

I wonder what souls that gives permanent effect on enchantments and where i can find those?
Post Fri May 17, 2002 2:37 pm

I know that Golden Saint souls give constant-effect enchantments, but I'm not sure as to where you can find one. They only fit in grand (and star?) gems, I think.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 5:10 pm

Moriarty
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Golden Saints and Awakened sleepers (the freaky brain sucker guy's you'll run into along the main plot). You can find golden saint's hanging around Daedric ruins, almost exclusivly outside. But you can also buy a summon golden saint spell from the mistress of Tel Branora. You may have to dumb it down a little if you aren't a master of conjuration. Go to a spell maker and set it for like 20-25 seconds instead of 60. That should be enough time with a decent weapon.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 6:02 pm
Shalwin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Has anyone had problems capturing the souls of the golden saints? I tried several times to capture the soul of a golden saint that is in the Sud dungeon (just before you kill the lady with the staff you need). I made sure that the soul trap spell was on the golden saint the whole time, and I had a grand soul gem in my inventory. In fact, I even used a soul trapping dagger to make the killing blow a couple of times. I never got a soul out of it though.

Does capturing higher level souls require a higher enchant skill? I think mine is only like 20 or 30, so maybe that's what's wrong. I can trap souls in regular gems (the clanfears go into regular gems) without any trouble.

Any clues as to why this doesn't work would be greatly appreciated!
Post Fri May 17, 2002 6:17 pm
SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

whaaat is this soul stuff i never heard of it explain it PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

Don't you feel better now?
Post Fri May 17, 2002 9:58 pm