Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Where is Mathis Dalobar? (House Redoran Quest)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Juz'la

Where is Mathis Dalobar? (House Redoran Quest)

Im searching for a missing trader named Mathis Dalobar who I was told was en route to Maar Gan. When I arrived in Maar Gan I made inquiries and was told he may have taken shelter from an ash storm. I have combed all over that area from the ocean to the West to the town of Maar Gan and south again to Ald-ruhn and I cannot find this NPC. I even raided the Deadra Shrine on the outskirts of Maar Gan.... anyone have an approximation of where I can find this fellow?

Thanks!

Juz'la Ironstar . Dark Elf Adventurer of the Great House Redoran.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 10:47 pm

-- bump! --
Post Mon May 13, 2002 1:37 pm

Moriarty
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

This one had me going nuts for a while.
The directions you got are sort of correct. Follow the road from Maar Gan to Ald'ruhn until it starts to curve south. On you right are rocky highgrounds. Somewhere up there (around the curve) is a door facing north/north-east I don't think you can see it from the road.
He is just inside that door (marked "so-and-so ancestral tomb" the actual name you can get from the bartender at the pub)
Post Mon May 13, 2002 3:29 pm
Juz'la

Thanks! I actually had put that one of after combing all over the ashlands... (was doing some of my blade and temple quests). Headed North again now.

Juz'la Ironstar . Dark Elf Adventurer of the Great House Redoran
Post Tue May 14, 2002 2:17 pm