sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Good Job.
Post Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:25 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Thanks, sauron... I always strive to give my best .
Post Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:06 pm
Marshall Medan
Capitan of the Dark Knights of Nekara
Capitan of the Dark Knights of Nekara

oh yes i forgot good job jaz
Post Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:08 pm
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

You're so funny Jaz!
''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Sun Apr 14, 2002 11:58 pm
Krycek
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Jaz,you know how to make fights,you should participate in future Tekken 4 ,good job this time too Jaz and I want to see Gomez dead,I'm still sad about the Lee's lost ,there has to be someone in the colony who will beat Gomez(maybe some orc).
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:36 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Thank you all, thanks a lot!
Will we find someone - a fighter - who can kick Gomez' butt for good? We'll see... I'll find out.

As for Tekken... well... guess what? I'm a great fan of beat'em up games (now who would have thought that?), I have several of the older games (since I have older consoles only): Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Mortal Kombat 1 to 4, Dead or Alive 1, Ehrgeiz, another series from part 1 to 3 which was so bad that I forgot its name, and then Soul Blade and Soul Calibur. I think that's about it as I'm too lazy to go and look up the games in the dungeons of this house right now... my favorite fighters (in Tekken) were all the Jacks (especially GunJack in Jack 1 dress), Bryan Fury and Kazuya... yep, I like them heavy .
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 5:07 am
Bigpapa
Stranger from north
Stranger from north

For Gomez! Huh, it was so close that Gor Angar would have won this one, but luckily enough, our retarded Gomez had his sword ready Nice job again Jaz, keep these fights coming, thank you
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 6:03 am
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Krycek
there has to be someone in the colony who will beat Gomez

The sleeper.
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:45 pm

Well, Gomez is Lv100 so it might be difficult. I hate the guy but I have to admit, to other NPCs, he's near invincible. Of course, us players can take him down in a hit or two. ;3

Really great job Jaz, and to praise you for something no one has yet, I have to compliment you on the sheer novelty of this idea. I had a few things planned out but nothing this inventive.

Though it does give me an idea, why not try a War? I have no idea how hard that'd be to plan out but it'd be funny. Say Lee and a bunch of Razors vs Thorus and a bunch of Orcs (normal). I think that'd be pretty even and amusing to see. :3
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:58 pm

DzD
Unknown
Unknown

Then you have to type relly fast. I think it is impossible.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:01 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Thank you, dear guest... even if my first fight night all those weeks ago was just a test to see if an in-game fight I had deemed unfair would go any better if I made the immortal combatant mortal. Well...

As for a battle, that's not possible, at least not for me. DzD is perfectly right: at least I can't type fast enough. It IS possible to get a battle going, I did it for one of my stories, BUT then you can't have many combatants in it who need their scripts edited.
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:08 pm
Wruf
City Guard
City Guard

I really should've logged in ... I forgot, new messageboard script and all, I should've realized.

Anyways, yep, I think I can see why it wouldn't be possible. I guessed there might've been a way to freeze and unfreeze each individual until you needed them though? Guess not. If there had been, it could've been done. Oh well. Well still, at least we'll still have the one-on-one fight nights and those are always interesting.

Any ideas for who's next Jaz?
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:16 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Ah Wruf, I should have recognized you by your sig .

Well... the next battle might be some bush league fight for a change... in all probability Aidan vs. Cavalorn.
Post Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:18 pm
Krycek
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

quote:
Originally posted by Jaz

As for Tekken... well... guess what? I'm a great fan of beat'em up games (now who would have thought that?), I have several of the older games (since I have older consoles only): Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Mortal Kombat 1 to 4, Dead or Alive 1, Ehrgeiz, another series from part 1 to 3 which was so bad that I forgot its name, and then Soul Blade and Soul Calibur. I think that's about it as I'm too lazy to go and look up the games in the dungeons of this house right now... my favorite fighters (in Tekken) were all the Jacks (especially GunJack in Jack 1 dress), Bryan Fury and Kazuya... yep, I like them heavy .

Yeah,I like beat'em up games too,I have Tekken 3 and played Tekken Tag Tournament,my favorite fighters are Yoshimitsu(the best in my opinion also my sensei ,Bryan Fury and Jin.
Post Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:14 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Yoshimitsu? He's in SoulCalibur as well, and he actually better fits that (medieval) setting. Still, I don't like him... he's quite an eyesore. Jin is okay, though, much like his daddy Kazuya (both as a fighter and, uh, style-wise)...
Post Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:00 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next