View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Kevin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Akbaa's Meteors

Ok i know that there are a total of 5 meteors but i cant find the other 2
the i have the ones from The Place where The blue meteor is (the one than drains mana) and i got the other one from Isurbies' Room in the Ylside Bunker but i have no idea where the others are if you cant help can you please be more illaborate ( no offense cmckj50 )
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:17 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Stones (Spoiler)

O.K. I just don't like to give people more than they want, some get mad cause they want to mess around and search for it themselves. Have you done the temple stuff and destroyed the blue meteor? Or at least have the two rings? If not you need to get them and do that first. Then go back to the temple. In the temple using the tavern entrance go to the room where the blind priest was praying, the stairs on both sides of the room lead to hidden rooms opened by buttons on wall. In the room with the chest is a lich, so if you are not strong enough to kill it yet just wait and come back later. (Opening the chest is what makes it show up.) If I remember right, this is the room the blind priest is facing when you go in. The stairway on the same side of the priest has a Golem in it who is hard to kill as well.No stone in there. The other stone is in the first room on your right just as you entered from the tavern. In a chest. The third should be on a priest you fight in the hall of the temple just before the blind priest. I'm thinking you have not done the temple yet. I hope this helps, if you need more I need to know where you are in the game as far as story line and done tasks.
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:52 am
Merz
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

cmckj50 is correc. The other two stone are: 4) on a priest at the entrance to the Ylsides bunker, and 5) be in Iserbius's room.

BTW, to get the stone #4 you must have a properly enchanted meteo sword (otherwise it won't show up on the priest?).
Post Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:07 am