Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How do I get the guards to not attack me anymore?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread

I have the same problem with Indoril Guards, but I don't mind because it equates to infinite money. I do admit it can be pretty annoying, though.

And no, I am not wearing Indoril Armor. And if I empty my entire inventory they still accuse me of wearing their "sacred armor." ~shrug~
Post Tue May 21, 2002 7:13 pm

Shifter
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Re: How do I get the guards to not attack me anymore?

quote:
Originally posted by arc1
Hey, I killed a guard in Vivec a LONG time ago and now they attack me whenever I go there. Is there any way for me to increase my faction with them so I don't get attacked anymore?

Kill all of the guards.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 12:41 am
Maestr0
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I've the exact same problem, Ordinators keep trying to kill me. It started when I was in Al'drhun or something like that where those Ordinators are too, and I was tired of running, so I killed the mofo. But now I gotta get to Milo in the flying dept. and I've killed like 15 ordinators (you get rich pretty quick selling their stuff btw but it gets tiring.... I don't have any bounty or anything tho
How can make amends? I think I won't need much more than 317k in this game, which is what I have now. Guess I could use the extra exp I get for killing them
Post Tue May 28, 2002 1:48 pm
MoonDragon
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Joey999
...you shouldn't wear it while in Vivec, since the guards very proud of it, and outsiders don't deserve to wear it.

I found some Indoril armour on some dead bodies in a dungeon which I cleared. How do you figure I don't deserve to wear it when I survived where its original wearers were weak pansies?
Post Tue May 28, 2002 2:50 pm

Balmora

I have the same problem in Balmora. For me it occurred after I killed the Camonna Tong (I killed without provocation, at the order of Larius at the Fort), and then walked outside the club. The guard said something about me deserving to die. Larius removed any "legal troubles," which eliminated my 5k bounty, but I still have guards attacking me. On another character I did the same thing, except I had used Divine Intervention to leave the Council Club, so it was Imperial Guards chasing me everywhere I went. I'm convinced it must be a bug that the same type of guard will continue attacking even though you've been pardoned by fines, Thieves Guild bribery, Larius, or whatever.
Post Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:35 pm

For the ordinator problem:
I had my own pair of expensive pants on, killed a guard, and took his stuff. I sold it all, but for some reason, the other ordinators attacked me. They must have thought that my expensive pants were part of their uniform. I changed to another pair of exquisite pants and now have no troubles at all. Ordinators have: Ebony mace, Indoril cuirass, helm, boots, l belt, pauldrons, and gauntlets, expensive pants and a torch. After killing one, you can not have ANY of these things on you. Hope that helps.
Post Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:27 pm

HiroHito
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

How to get the guards to not attack you anymore ? Easy;

Go to http://home.austin.rr.com/shakti/morrowind/
D/L the plugin, then follow instructions on readme.txt.
Have fun, peace.
None can keep us out, and once we're in, there are few that can keep us from our errand, be it burglary, spying, murder, or mayhem. And when our work is done, we scamper away, one rat among thousands.

And not a man the wiser.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:31 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2