Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
once the huge mods come out how will levelling work?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
forty6and2

once the huge mods come out how will levelling work?

this is hard to explain, but the way i see it is that once the big huge mods come out that people are proposing there needs to be a way to slow progression down enough to make them worth playing. that or expand leveling up and stuff. i hope someone understands what i mean, i am english speaking canadian born and raised but im having trouble explaining this question. grrrrrr

is there anyway to make levelling infinite, or slowed down to such a crawl that the people making the huge mods can add to the world things which a level 100 character for example will have fun/challenge doing. is there a maximum progreesion in this game or can we expand it so we just keep on gaining exp/levelling?

man i hope someone understands what i am saying. if i can think of a better way to explain it ill post again later.
thx
TOOL RULES!!!
Post Fri May 17, 2002 3:58 am

Wabbit

I think pretty much everything you said is quite possible. There are ways to slow down leveling AND ways to create content that will be challenging to ultra high level powerful characters.
Post Sun May 19, 2002 6:30 pm