Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
HANGING GARDENS (Dwemer Puzzle Box continued)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
T

HANGING GARDENS (Dwemer Puzzle Box continued)

Found a book that is called Hanging Gardens, supposed to be part of the Translation Key or some such....where or who on earth do I go to...to have it translated...I'm missing somethin. Thanks in advance..
Post Sun May 19, 2002 9:41 am

jjm

If you bring the book to the fighters guild in Balmora, one of the npcs there ( the guy who sent you to get the dwemer box) talks about it. tells you to bring it to a guy named Senilias Cadiusus. i don't know where this npc is tho. the guy in the fighters guild isnt very helpful. Anyone else know where senelias is? t'would be very helpful. kthxbye
Post Sun May 19, 2002 10:13 pm

T

Senilias Cadiusus is in the Njechunat Dwemer area...that's where I found the book. When I talked to him he said I needed to find a scholar to translate it.....yet the guy in the Fighters guild in Balmora says if he had the translater he could decipher it...where is this scholar, or where is the key is my question. Does anybody know the next step?
Post Sun May 19, 2002 11:02 pm

Seo

When you go to get your corprus cured later in the corprusarium at Tel Fyr you'll meet the last living dwarf. He'll translate any dwemer books you have.
Post Mon May 20, 2002 12:50 am

T

Thank you kindly Seo
Post Mon May 20, 2002 5:36 am