kinda stuck

hiya

Finally i'm playing aGothic

swiitch to xp , switch card etc

and now

I read some topics

and saw that u guys are very good so maybe u can help me

I need some tips :

1) what the hell I need to do ? , I want to be a mage but someone told me that i need a sheep and 1000 gold !!!

- Is there an easy way to be a novice ?
- and how do I get a Sheep - by killing it ?

2) I'm an help to Bosper ( the bow guy ) , is it good ?

3) If I want to start over and play as kngiht ( paladin ) and not as mage

where do i need to save my game for later use - on chapter 2

or right now when I'm : level 5 , did some missions m got the pirates sword ( damgae - 30 )

???
can u guide me plz a little bit ?

p.s - lol , when I was on my way to the landowner I took the wrong way and got into a dangerous forest and saw a fucking BIG monster ( the kind that u need to shrink in order to fight )
Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:44 pm
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

1: Nope there isn't another way to become a novice.
1000 gold is easy enough to get.
You must bring a live sheep to the monastary, you can get one at the mercenaries farm (sheep holder), better clearthe way to the monastarie first of animals.

2: Bosper is good, he gives good cash for skins you bring him.
You can find a shadowsbeast skin somewhere and give it to him you get 350 gold.

3: You need to save before you join anything (militia, mage, mercenarie).
Maybe even before ou spend to much on mana

(open some mercenarie quest before joining anything, you can't do them after you joined the mages).

Hope this helps.

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:32 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Xerox already answered all your questions. I'll respond to them again in my own words since I've got nothing better to do!

You can get 1,000 gold very easily. You should do a bit of hunting and exploring. You could invest some level points in learning how to get additional trophies so you'll make money faster. You might need to talk to some people first, but you can purchase sheeps from farms. Once you purchase the sheep, it will follow you wherever you go. It is your responsibility to keep the sheep alive, so be sure you've already cleared the paths to the monastery.

Be careful what you invest your level points in. You will not have enough level points in end to have fully trained in every skill. It is best to choose which skills you wish to train early in the game, and stick to those skills. You can partially train everything if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it. Generally, skills that require 10 level points to increase are ones better left for another class/guild. Your classes/guild's primary skills will only cost 5 level points to increase.

It's good to save your game prior to starting a new chapter. That way if you forgot to do something in the previous chapter, you'll be able to simply load your saved game instead of doing a whole lot over again.

PS. The "BIG" monster your referring too was probably a troll. Those are very easy to kill. The most effective way to kill those is to stay behind it and hack away. It is so large that it turns very slowly, exposing it's back as a defensless target.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:14 am
Hard_Worker
Village Leader
Village Leader

w000t

thanks guys

I will do some search and all and will be a novice

guess I will "save" one extra kind of now cause then it will be easiyer to get to the miltiia

llord andre allready told me that If I will catch the thiefs guild I will join and I know they are in the lighthouse but in level 5 and damage 30 don't think I can take them
Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:31 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Hehehe The thief's guild is not located in the lighthouse. I don't want to give it away, so people please don't tell him where it is without giving him more time to search for it... After searching, if you still need help finding the thief's guild, come back here and ask where it is and we'll tell you. It's easy enough to find on your own though...
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 8:01 am
Hard_Worker
Village Leader
Village Leader

ho ok

LOL I thought its there cause jack told me a story about thiefs and his light
house

so I figured ...

:Q
Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:17 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I think those are just bandits. Their archery skills are very good so you might need to wait a while before trying to fight those guys...

Post Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:04 pm