Members
Usergroups
PT3 I have tested these mods
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Swift Wind

PT3 I have tested these mods

Hello again time for a update from you know who. Heres the latest of my trials.

UPDATED MODS

1Black Candle Guild **** VERSION 1.2 all problems should be fixed now
2Home Sweet Home ***** VERSION 1.2 Scripting problems fixed

AND THE NEWEST TESTED MODS ARE

1Lightsaber ***** beautiful weapon for all you JEDI fans and it works BLUE VERSION
2Rospack1*** Great little quest near balmora. A rift has opened in the earth go sniff it out. I DID not for low lvl
3Secret Tomb of SEYDA NEEN**** Nice WORK i look forward to more from this creator.

Well thats them and also these are soley my opinions i hope people are liking this because it takes some time to test these. And i could overlook a few details but for the majority these work fine.Thanks for all the people who have complimented me through the forums and my email it makes the doing worth it. ALSO TO THE CREATORS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOUR DOING GREAT

SWIFT WIND
UNOFFICIAL MOD TESTER
Post Thu May 16, 2002 12:59 am

Swift Wind

Swift Wind on TESTING MODS

OK FOLKS FINAL UPDATE FOR TODAY> TOMMORROW I WILL BE GIVING A COMPLETE BREAK DOWN OF MY 1ST 2ND and 3RD MOD TESTS AND A FEW NEW ONES. ALSO I WILL BE LISTING ALL THE MODS I HAVE TESTED WITH THERE NEWEST VERSIONS / MY PERSONAL RATING AND BREAKDOWN / AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL INCLUDE ALL OF THE CREATORS NAMES OF THESE MODS THAT THEY SO GRACIOUSLY TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN TO MAKE> YES FOLKS THEY STILL HAD TO LEARN. EVEN THOUGH KNOWLEDGE IN COMPUTERS DOES GIVE SOME A HEADSTART. I HAVE BEEN GETTIN ALOT OF EMAILS ON MY LITTLE POSTS AND ID LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK IT DEFINITELY KEEPS ME IN A MOD TESTING?FEEDBACK MOOD THANKS. I NEVER HAD SO MANY EMAILS BEFORE
Post Thu May 16, 2002 3:31 am