Usergroups
Chapter 5 > Temple of Sleeper!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
LexXx
He who has no title
He who has no title

I'm in chapter 5, in the Temple of the Sleeper, and I killed the second Shaman! What to do next?
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 4:53 pm
Hatred Vampire of Death
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

u have to kill 5 shamans grash-varrag-arushat-hes invicible untill u find he strange sword once u have that leave the temple and go to xardas he will tell u its uriziel then go to the water mages and you will see milten talk to him and he will lead you to the ore mound then teleport bak to xardas then go bak to the sleeper temple u need to kill the other shamans varag-ruuushak varrag-unhilgt varrag-kasorg varrag-hashor after that u will have to kill grash-varrag-arushat he is the last one u will have to kill with uriziel get the rune from him and go up the stairs and kill the 2 apocoliptic templars with uriziel open the gate with the 5 swords and u will see xarda's he will talk to and then he will fall asleep check the 2 rooms on the side of the big statue and u will get a bunch of potions that will help u allot run down the side caverns and kill the other 2 templars then u will see the sleeper with kor-calom and a bunch of obsessed novices they are dangerus beware their jugment staffs do allot of damge so your best be is to get a bunch of deamons and or skeletons to help you then u will have to open the 5 chambers and stab the hearts ( the chambers have orc faces on them and are right in front of the sleeper) he will sommun greatoer deamons and will shoot fireballs at you so watch out once u stab all 5 it will show a little cinema and the game will end
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:10 pm
LexXx
He who has no title
He who has no title

Who, Easy! I have killed the first one and I took his sword. Next I climbed up the 5 colums. Then I killed an Orc and went to the second Shaman. I killed him and went down into the hole with the spikes. I picked up the stuff from the 4 mummies and pressed CTRL + UP on the 'ore' that was on the big mummy-chest. The door of the room opens and what then?
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:22 pm
darth
Village Leader
Village Leader

You have 2 options, to the left of where you killed the second shaman there's a cave with another orc, go that way and keep exploring. Eventually you will find what you are looking for.

-OR-

Go through the dark underground tunnel that you see as soon as you enter the Sleeper's temple and explore through there. Mind the Minecrawlers! It leads to many different places including the other shamans and some secret rooms with loot. Its also the only path that leads to one of the shamans.

Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:47 pm
LexXx
He who has no title
He who has no title

Now, I killed 3 Shamans. I have just killed a templar that is guarding a gate, what do I need to do next? Help pleaz...

[ This Message was edited by: LexXx on 2002-03-21 10:35 ]
Post Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:29 pm
ffbj
High Emperor
High Emperor

You need to kill two more shamans.
Post Fri Mar 22, 2002 3:25 am