Members
Usergroups
Glass Armor
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
IncendiaryLemon

Glass Armor

I am playing as a heavy and I found a Glass Helm + Halberd in a Daedric temple north of Suran. wow! that stuff looks sweet! I think Im going to spend some of my serious cash pile on learning light armour.
Post Mon May 06, 2002 3:14 pm

Ché G.

Re: Glass Armor

quote:
Originally posted by IncendiaryLemon
I am playing as a heavy and I found a Glass Helm + Halberd in a Daedric temple north of Suran. wow! that stuff looks sweet! I think Im going to spend some of my serious cash pile on learning light armour.

Ahh good find. I wondered what else was in there. I had to DI out after the first bonelord coz low on Potions and no attribute restore. Then I sorta got sidetracked...
Post Mon May 06, 2002 3:20 pm

Ryan

I love the Glass Armor, too. I have everything but the Bracers/Gaunt or Boots. I am wearing it with a magic robe, so just the Pauldrons and Helm show and the Tower Shield. Looks badass on my Khajiit self, I must say.
Post Mon May 06, 2002 7:55 pm

Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

I just thought of a funny thing, the word "glass" is in swedish "ice cream"... that makes the name of that armor pretty funny!
Post Mon May 06, 2002 8:10 pm
IncendiaryLemon

I've picked up the Helm Halbard axe and knife of glass - but where can you pick up the rest of the suit?

Also dam near close on getting a full suit of Dwarven - but it doesn't look as cool.
Post Mon May 06, 2002 8:24 pm

Grifman
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I "found" some raw glass. Anyway to get someone to make it into armor? That would be really nice.

Grifman
Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:47 am
Dreaga07
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Free Armor (for a price)

you can pick up a mostly complete suit of glass armor in the Televanni vaults in Vivec. you might have to kill a few ordinators though. having a good invis type spell works well. learn chamealeon and make a spell that will go 100points for about 300 seconds, its expensive but if you sneak with that spell on you can steal almost anything.

=Member of The Sixth House=
=Member of The Non-Flamer's Guild=
Post Tue May 07, 2002 3:30 am
nitero

ghostgate

the vendors sell glass armor @ ghostgate..everything, boots, and masks and curiasses, and bracers, and paulderons....everything...FYI
Post Tue May 07, 2002 5:07 am

IncendiaryLemon

sweet!

once i get this Imperial Legion quest done and elavate myself to the rank Knight of The Garland I will go blow my 20k on light armour training and get suited up in Ghostgate.

thanks
Post Tue May 07, 2002 5:11 am

Ché G.

Can you post a pick of what hte glass armor looks like when equipped? I haven't found any. Anyways all you really have to worry about is helm shield and pauldrons once you get this robe.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 6:22 am

Ryan

Actually, the nearly-full set of Glass Armor is in the Hlaalu Vault in Vivec. But it doesn't matter -- Rob them all.

As for that Robe -- It is way too good, IMO. But I wear it anyway.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 10:08 am

IncendiaryLemon

You can also get a suit in Falasmaryon (northern Ashlands) and the dwemmer ruin at the top end of the Foyada east of Kull.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 7:09 pm

Grifman
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

How can you buy anything I GhostGate. I got there and all I found were a bunch of ruins, with a temple some several guys that kicked my tail? Where are there any vendors in GhostGate?

Grifman
Post Tue May 07, 2002 10:18 pm

[/img]http://home.earthlink.net/~onefastang/_uimages/ScreenShot1.JPG[img]

Pics kinda dark sorry...

Skank[/img]
Post Wed May 08, 2002 1:41 am

Oops what an abortion that was LOL -Skank
Post Wed May 08, 2002 1:42 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next