Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Where can I *buy* some decent equipment?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
WhiteRaven

Where can I *buy* some decent equipment?

Well, I'm 13th level and the best thing I've found so far is an ebony helm. The rest of my equipment is all steel with a silver cuirass. What I'd like to do is sell the helm (worth 15K) and buy some semi-decent armor. Problem is, all the smiths I've visited (Ald'ruhn, Vivec, Balmora and Caldera) only sell steel armor. Where can I buy something better than steel?
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:39 pm

His Master's Voice
Village Leader
Village Leader

the balmora armourer sells dreugh helmets (ac: 90 something) and dreugh shields (ac: 90 something) and i think there's an armourer in vivec somewhere who sells a dreugh curias. but you could always kill a vivecian guard and take his armour. or you could hunt dremoras, but then again, dremoras are pretty hard for a lvl13
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 3:02 pm
Parmardil
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

There's a dude inte Ghostgate that sells glass stuff, pretty expensive though...but i just stole it
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:02 pm
Lawnmower
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Dren Plantation

Just east of Pelagiad, you need to walk there. Also, it's marked on your paper map that came with the game. In Dren Manor, you can swipe Daedric Greaves and an Ebony Cuirass on the top floor. Also, a guy with Daedric Katana, a Daedric Shield, and I believe Ebony Boots is walking around in said building. He's fairly obvious...A Dark Elf with a mean-looking shield and no shirt.

Don't do drugs. Pick one and stick with it.
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:14 am