View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Smirnoven
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Runes

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody have a list of what each rune requires to be created... like the fire arrow rune... you need a rune and sulfur.. easy enougg... but i tryed to create the fire arrow rune and i just cant seem to get the right ingrediens.. someone help..
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:25 pm
Xerxes712
High Emperor
High Emperor

First time posting? Hi there, I will try. I saw this posted using the search function,
here is what I found.

Fireball:
**First, make sure you have learnt how to create a Fireball runestone from Hyglas in the library.

Assuming you have the Fireball spell scroll and a blank runestone,

You need: PITCH
to make the Fireball runestone, a Circle 2 runestone.

Both pitch and the spell scroll can be purchased from Gorax.**

As for the fire arrow you need to learn the spell, a blank rune, rune table, you got the sulfur and you need a SCROLL of fire arrow. I asume this pattern for fireball wil be the same for fire arrow. You can also get a blank rune for complete the 'Path of Innos Quest',

** at the end of the path of innos test you get a blank runestone to make the fire arrow with, check your inventory if you have allready done it, if not do it first **.

I hope this helps, I am only a n00b mage also..THX to poster info I use.

I am just now playing a mage and other forum members can be much more helpful in a complete list of rune ingredients if they may post.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:43 pm
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

You can find all FULL list at the library of the monastary all you need is just to read all the books and its stated there, just read everything and you'll know everything.
it is also showed when you are at the rune table and making a rune, it will how you something like this "to create fire arrow (1 sulfar)".
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:57 pm
Smirnoven
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thx for your answers... the reason i posted this in the first place were that i'm now in the old camp.. in the oldworld so i've learned the second circle of magic from milten and learned how to create the fireball rune.. but since i were surrounded by orc's and twenty other hellish-like-species i couldnt run to the monastary to check.. thx for your replyes i didnt remember to have a SCROLL! + the ingredienses but now i got it.. so thx again..
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:03 pm