Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I NEED HELP!!!! im stuck in the minecrawler quest! (literal
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

ok, i was started to open the gate to the nest, and i turned the winch a few times, and before it opened a bunch of minecrawlers came up to the gate, so i killed them but then when i tried to open the gate up again, it said that the winch was jammed! so, i went back to the OC and slept till morning and when i came back the minecrawlers bodies were gone, but the gate was still jammed! so i tried to mine some ore on the other side of the gate and it pushed me through. so then i killed the queen, but now im stuck in the nest! the gate is still closed and now i have no way to get out!! what do i do??? is there some kind of cheat i can use to walk through walls or somethinG???? PLEASE HELP!!!
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 3:13 am

you prpbably are stuck if you can't load a game before the winch was touched. Winches are one time deals usually, and must be held down until the gates are totally open. if you ever screw up opening one, always reload.
Try to squeeze through the edge of the portcullis (gate) and the wall.
If you can't, it's not that bad.
my friend once couldn't finish the sleeper's temple (last leg of game), as Gothic would always crash.
But it was his second time through.
--
Remember: mummies have stuff! esp. the last twelve. they have a total of +68str, +28dex, +90mana, and +120 life!
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 3:26 am

iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

and if that fails, open your character stats page, type in "marvin" (without the quotes) and then close that screen. Walk up to the gate, face it, and press the "k" key to teleport forward a few steps..

Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 3:58 am

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...(the marvin thing worked
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:09 am

iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

heh..

*bows*

I owe it all to the fellas 'round here.. they've all been most helpful, and I think it's great that forums such as these serve their ultimate purpose..Glad to have helped you, and keep your eyes open for others who could use YOUR help!

Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:14 am