Usergroups
Mud slipped...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
MoLoK
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I've just played the game once but i have also, like almost everybody, got rid of Mud. I decided to do this because he wanted to talk to me while I was fighting for my life. Anyway, I gave him a few hits & he ran away - I ran after. To my surprise he was so shocked that he went the wrong way -straight into the nest of 4 snappers (the ones near Cavalorn). I laughed & laughed as I saw them rip him to pieces... VERY funny!

Post Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:15 pm
-Rattlesnake-
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Orcs don't like Mud too much.

Every man returns to dust

-Phish, Farmhouse
Post Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:23 pm
Mr. Mud
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

And I don't like Orcs too much either

Post Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:03 pm
LexXx
He who has no title
He who has no title

WHO KILLED MUD! I LOVE MUD...

WHEN HE'S A DEAD GUY!!
Post Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:32 pm
Major Malfunkshin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I don't understand how there's a Mrs. Mud. Mud has latent homosexual tendencies. He's always asking me if there's some "quiet place" we can go and "talk." These advances have made me a little uncomfortable at times, but there was one time that Mud and I were walking past the arena and he asked again if we could talk. I accepted that maybe he had some interesting info on how to join the OC a little faster than having to take on all those quests from the OC crew, and gladly walked into a side chamber of the arena to inquire about said information. He said nothing at all of any interest, but when he talked to me again inside, he kind of panted when he talked. I quickly pressed the tilde key to unsheath my Fists of Homophobia to knock that little "happy" guy smart and proceeded to jab and uppercut him until he fell over. Mud came to shortly thereafter and told me that he wanted nothing to do with me. It turns out that I'm really into hitting people. There's a masochism tango going on between myself and Mud. I drop by daily and punch him once or twice until he falls over. Sometimes he runs away, but when I visit him later, we sit and drink Rice Schnapps and enjoy stories of our delightful "sessions." I never killed him. I kind of enjoy hitting him until he passes out from the pain.

you'd find it's rotten to the core.
Post Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:44 am
Major Malfunkshin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I don't understand how there's a Mrs. Mud. Mud has latent homosexual tendencies. He's always asking me if there's some "quiet place" we can go and "talk." These advances have made me a little uncomfortable at times, but there was one time that Mud and I were walking past the arena and he asked again if we could talk. I accepted that maybe he had some interesting info on how to join the OC a little faster than having to take on all those quests from the OC crew, and gladly walked into a side chamber of the arena to inquire about said information. He said nothing at all of any interest, but when he talked to me again inside, he kind of panted when he talked. I quickly pressed the tilde key to unsheath my Fists of Homophobia to knock that little "happy" guy smart and proceeded to jab and uppercut him until he fell over. Mud came to shortly thereafter and told me that he wanted nothing to do with me. It turns out that I'm really into hitting people. There's a masochism tango going on between myself and Mud. I drop by daily and punch him once or twice until he falls over. Sometimes he runs away, but when I visit him later, we sit and drink Rice Schnapps and enjoy stories of our delightful "sessions." I never killed him. I kind of enjoy hitting him until he passes out from the pain.

Major Malfunkshin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Major Malfunkshin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Major Malfunkshin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm terribly sorry about the flooding, but my browser messed up when I was trying to send. Please accept my apologies.
Post Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:45 am
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

Donīt worry you wrote alot. SO I think you donīt have to worry.
Post Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:18 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2